ADDICTION CONNECTION RESOURCE is a community-based, nonprofit organization serving individuals and their families suffering from drug addiction and alcoholism in Harford County.
Referral and Resources
- Provide information, connections, and resources for people needing treatment.
- Link individuals with services and programs that sustain their recovery
- Where appropriate, negotiate with treatment providers to get the most cost-effective rates for ACR participants and their families, with special focus on those with the great need.
- Provide a weekly family support group at St. Matthew’s Lutheran Church in Bel Air. Meetings held every Thursday evening at 6:30 p.m. Meeting held in the building behind the church on the second floor in rooms 4-5.
- To learn more contact Kristy Grantland at
Community Outreach and Awareness
- ACR recognizes that the stigma surrounding addiction and the most effective ways of addressing the opioid and drug crisis is an intense public awareness program.
- ACR collaborates with Harford County Office of Drug Control Policy, Harford County Health Department, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, state and local elected officials, a wide range of treatment providers and advocacy groups in Maryland and beyond.
- ACR has a partnership with Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County and other human service organizations to promote evidence-based prevention programs and services.
- ACR does community events that raise awareness and offers hope.
Community Phone Line
- If you are in need of help, call our community phone line at (443) 417-7810 between 8:00am and 10:00pm.